cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard BADI BADI_UJ_CUSTOM_LOGIC was changed

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Nowadays you are working in migration project, migrating BPC 7.5 to 10. We´ve choosen this following strategy:

A new environment was installed in a new machine (BW 7.3 and BPC 10) and we are going to backup the 7.5 environmemts and restore them in this new one.

However the badis was transported by request (as a ordinary abap program has to be) but in these transportations we´ve made a mistake and we transported the formely standard badi BADI_UJ_CUSTOM_LOGIC instead only Z* programs.

How do we can put the standard badi in our new environment again? Now we are facing plenty of problems that probably is related with is formely badi.

Is possible restore the BPC 10 content? It could solve our problem?

I´ll apreciate any help

Bruno Marcos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

If you go to menu item Utilities -> Versions -> Version Management in that screen, how many versions do you see. Is there Active version only or previous version as well?

Regards,

Gersh:

0 Kudos

I had tried this but I couldn't see another version. Probably because during the transportations the standard interface OF UJ_CUSTOM_LOGIC was replaced. As a workaround our partner created another request in his environment and we imported it again in our.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

I don't think you can backup 7.5 and restore it to 10.

All the reports and input sheet will won't work.

back to your question, what did you transport? how did you create the transport in the first place?

If the code was overwritten then maybe ask your BASIS to restore a backup of the whole system.

Andy