Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need help please with that issue,

When posting good issue, we have an error message saying that good issue posting is not possible due to credit block.

We already release the delivery from credit block when creating the transfer order, and we don’t want to release the delivery twice.

I don’t know why the delivery is blocked in the good issue posting even if we didn’t parameter this in OVA8 transaction.

In our system, we only define credit check on sales order creation and delivery creation (document credit group is equal to 01 and 02 and not 03).

For my case this is the OVA8:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Kapukcha,

SAP provides two check boxes, Open Orders and Open Deliveries, which control
the credit checks. Since it is static there is no time factor in play when the credit check is calculated. Checking this two boxes will tell the system to check all open order and open delivery. If the total value of all open items exceed the credit limit of a customer, then system will block the documents.

You could also try changing the value in 'Nbr of days'to 999 and put a value on Deviation in % that will tell the system not to carried a credit check unless the document meet this requirements.

a. If the document value exceed for ex 10% of the last value since released
      b. if released date plus the Number of days exceed then document is subjected to another check.

Zicien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinu, we don't have risk categories assigned to 03 (for good issue)

Zicien: If I add a number of days, the system will not check the credit when posting good issue ?

I think that it will be related to Transfer order creation.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinu, we don't have risk categories assigned to 03 (for good issue)

1. Please share what is the risk category assigned to the payer customer in FD32?

2. And check with this risk category what are all combinations done in OVA8?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

did you check the settings in Assign Sales Documents and Delivery Documents under credit management in which under-Credit limit check for delivery types you have option for Goods Issue also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have checked, and document credit group 03 is also assigned to our delivery type. but system behavior is not set in transaction OVA8, means combination of risk categories and 03 is not set.

this is why I'm wondering why we have this error message while posting good issue.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 but system behavior is not set in transaction OVA8, means combination of risk categories and 03 is not set.

I think you are checking the wrong risk category, please check once again the Risk category of the payer in FD32, what is it assigned and also check OVA8 with this risk category.

If you find the above settings are correct as per your observation, try to create a fresh cycle so that you will get the correct results as per your settings in delivery.

In your case what you are saying is correct, may be the risk category is changed recently this you can check the change log of the payer customer in FD32( if any change takes place).

If possible try to past the screen shot of both.

thanks,

srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum or Google with the same text (not able to PGI due to credit check)  so that you will find many times this has been discussed.  Please go through the forum rules which you can see to your right screen and adhere to that.  Being an old member, you should be knowing this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have already checked both google and SCN and I didn't find any answer for that issue. many such questions are not answered

Thank you.