cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Confirmed Quantity / No Schedule lines due for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I know this issue already been discussed hundred times and I searched the forum via Google but still the issue is not solved.

My Scenario :

1) Sales Quotation

2) Sales Order (three line items) 10 , 20 , 30

--  item 10 and item 20 already confirmed but the item 30 has zero confirmed quantity, we had some open orders for affected material which is cleared via VA02

-- We have stock in MMBE & CO09 and there is no document left in MD04.

-- Please advise since this issue is very critical and important.

your valuable comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

Fahad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you have stock in CO09?

- Ensure you are accessing CO09 with checking rule "A"

- Ensure you are looking at the "Cumulative ATP Qty" column to assess if there is available stock

- If there is a storage location specified in the sales order item, make sure you have stock available at storage location level in CO09

After checking the above points and you still think there is stock, do the following:

- VA02: Environment - availability; this will bring you to CO09; Is the checking Rule = "A"?

If none of the above helps, then please post a screenshot of your CO09 screen here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Noel

Appreciate your reply, I checked in CO09, there seems to be issue with the stock but not sure how to get into solution, please advise.

Thanks

Fahad

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fahad,

You don't have stock. If you scroll over to the right, you will see you have a negative quantity (i.e. no stock).

You have 9848.962 in stock. However, this is completely used by the orders on 23rd and 25th June (2500 + 7679). This = 10179. So you have a negative available quantity. System cannot confirm for the new order when you have a negative available quantity.

See SAP note 153355 for information on negative available quantities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Noel

I got your point and I demonstrated the same to the users but they say they have unrestricted  stock in MMBE which is 9848.962, can you advice on this. I am I missing any other areas where I need to check.

I don't have S user ID to check your provided note.

Thanks

Fahad

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you have 9848.962 in unrestricted stock.

However, you have sales orders on 23rd and 26th June. This stock is assigned to these orders. If you double click on the "Total Records" on 23rd /26th in CO09, the system will expand this column and show you what orders is using the stock.

MMBE shows you the stock you have.

It does not show you the available stock.

CO09 shows you the available stock.

Consider a simpler example:

MMBE shows 10 in stock.

Sales Order 1 is created with a required quantity of 10. This is confirmed as you have 10 available.

Sales Order 2 is created with a required quantity of 10. This cannot be confirmed as sales order 1 is using the 10 you have in stock. You have 0 available stock - only CO09 shows you this, MMBE shows the 10 that is already assigned to sales order 1.

There is a very good blog on this written by

Jürgen L        :

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-50497

I'd advise that you review that to understand why you should use CO09.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we had some open orders for affected material which is cleared via VA02 

After doing this, have you ran availability check once again for that third line item?  If yes and still you have issue, then share the CO09 screen.  Also if item category and schedule line are different from the other, then you also need to check whether that schedule line category is set for availability check and material master as well.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Laxmipathi

Thanks for the reply, yes I do ran Availability check manually after clearing open orders but there is no confirmed quantity, I have to press continue.

-- Item category of schedule line are same.

-- What exactly I need to share from CO09.

Thanks

Fahad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
What exactly I need to share from CO09

I am really surprised with your question !!! 

In your initial post, you have indicated

We have stock in MMBE & CO09

and since you confirmed that you could see the stock in CO09, I just wanted to check.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am really surprised with your question !!!

In your initial post, you have indicated

I didn't had access to SAP when I posted query and got message from user that he checked CO09 and the stock was available but I don't think so...let me check and update accordingly.