cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factoring based on Gross pay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a bit complex scenario regarding mid month joining and separation proration. Its like, Gross salary is reduced by the total absence amount.

Formula is like: {Prorated Housing (Housing/30days x no.of days no worked)/Hourly Rate (Basic/195) + Total no. of hours not worked}/195 * Gross salary.

I have been able to segregate this proration calculation of basic and housing by using factor 1 and 3 respectively and both individually has been reduced as per the formula given above i.e. Prorated Housing (Housing/30days x no.of days no worked), Hourly Rate (Basic/195 x number of hours worked).

Now issue is how we can achieve this reduction on Gross salary scenario with our reduction factors, which is basically assigned wagetype wise in Pr.class 10.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried setting the same specification (of P Class 10) for the gross WT /101? You will also need to modify the PCR to accommodate /101 to be factored using the same factor (/801 to /816) being used for the other WT.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Promod,

Yes i can try by reducing directly /101, but issue is here, how we can achieve the reduction formula like

{Prorated Housing (Housing/30days x no.of days not worked)/Hourly Rate (Basic/195) + Total no. of hours not worked}/195 * Gross salary.

Prorated Housing (Housing/30days x no.of days not worked)/Hourly Rate (Basic/195)= This is basically calculating absence hours for housing + basic which is again being added with Actual absence hours.

Please help

Regards

Tandrima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this not achievable via a PCR? The PARTT table will give you the no of days not worked. Have you tried it this way?

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give me a bit inputs about the PCR  Promod, that will be great help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts any update please

Former Member
0 Kudos

See the attached screenshot of the PARTT and PARTA tables. There are values which you can use in your PCR.

So in your PCR you can use a statement like RTE = KSOLL and maybe even AMT/KDIVI. The bottom part of the picture shows you the leave details of leaves. For example RTE=kAAU** will give the number of Unpaid absences.

Pramod