cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective production order confirmation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When doing confirmation (CO15) for collective production order, I get the following message

"No adjustment posting  material XYZ using confirmation from dec. storage loc. XYZ 1000 "

any clues ?

Thanks

RogerS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

When doing confirmation , there is no error but when I run COGI.  I get the following error .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

the component in error is open in that storage location XYZ?

Could you check MMSC?

You could check also OPK4 t-code.

Let me know if i have been useful for you.

Daniele

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

When you are posting a confirmation for a collective order, system will post a goods receipt for the child order and a goods issue of this material to the parent order.

For some reason, this sequence of movements could not be posted, probably something related to the storage location.

Also, as it is stated on question 3 of the FAQ note 540392, there is no error handling for when dependent goods movements of collective order processing. Therefore, system will not throw an error message during the confirmation and a reprocessing record will be created on COGI.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniele.

No progress yet.

Best Regards,

Rogers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Caetane,

I will give you more background info, We are trying to implement collective production order for decentralized warehouse.  Apart from the setting provided by SAP we had enhanced the function co_sf_header_goods_receipt at line no 46 to allow for creation of suborders. When we do co15 , transaction runs successfully but it gives an error in COGI. At the moment we are stuck

Best Regards

Rogers

former_member226240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roger

Please provide more details including screen shot of the error.

BR

Rahul