Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'User permissions' report

MountainKing
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a repository administrator, I would like to pull a list of all my PD users with the following information:

• All the Groups they belong to
  • Their Profile (I can get this easily)
  • Their particular User Rights (which could be different to those of the group)

Going in via Repository > Administration > Users doesn't show the Groups or their Rights within further navigation, and the same applies for Repository > Administration > Groups - I presume because there could be multiple records returned.

Is there a simple way to retrieve all this information, or do I need to do this all by hand and collate it myself?

Thanks,

Antony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185199
Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont know an easy way, but maybe this discussion helps you :

regards

dj

MountainKing
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Dirk - I'm not proficient in VB, so I would need to find a resource to help me, but this might be a solution. I imagine I am not the only administrator who wants this kind of information... having templates for this kind of thing on SCN or similar would be really useful.

regards,

Antony

former_member185199
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is of course also the possiblity of quering all this information from the repository DB, but i agree with you, that this standard reporting should be implemented in the client

Answers (0)