cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESI not reflecting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

ESI is not coming for the employees - I dont know whether ESI is not at all calculated or its being calculated and only not reflecting on payslip. I have maintained IT588 and below are a few details of RT table in PY log

/112 --> 11,691

/113 --> 11,847

/3EA --> 11,691

though there are many threads available on SCN with same query bt  am very new to payroll and do not know how (and where) the processing classes are been maintained.

Plz help me out in this regards.

TahirMuzza

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check IT588 subtype 0001 is maintained for this employee and also at the configuration level check that PA & PSA has been assigned correctly with PS grp for ESI(table:-V_7IN0P_ESI).

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankarsen,

IT588 is maintained already and I checked V_7IN0P_ESI too.. all seems to be OK there.. and just to tell u, previously ESI was coming correctly.. but now its not coming...

Help

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you check the payslip calculations everything is correct ? check once PE51 - Form also for Esi wage type.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to Schema processing section. in LPBEG go to else section from there check in INESI function output table /3E1 and /3E2 has been generated or not?

If it's generated then would be issue in Payslips.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praneeth, rest all calculations are fine on payslip..

the issue is something else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankersen,

I looked into the output table of INESI under LPBEG, but I could not found /3E1 n /3E2, instead I found /3EA.. plz refer the below image.

help plz

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your /3EA value is more than 15000 limit value and that's why it's not generating /3E1 & /3E2.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankersen,

Sharing with u is a screen capture of a employees salary whose earnings is less then 15000. in ths output log of INESI, there is neither /3E1, /3E2 nor /3EA ... meaning no ESI,, atleast this employee's ESI shud b deducted as his earnings is less then 15000/-..

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked that this employee's PA & PSA grouping has been linked with ESI table and check IT588 is maintianed or not?

If groupin and IT588 is maintained then /3EA will be generated.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankersen,

can u plz tel me how to check the PA n PSA grouping are been linked with ESI.. (if this is been checked in V_7IN0P_ESI, then YES, PA n PSA are linked)

And IT588 is already maintained.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your issue is closed.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sankersen...

Closing the thread