cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request in PSA stays yellow and shows Yellow;undecided

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Since few days I am observing that Req in any PSA does not show green. In every PSA in dev requets stays in yellow and no data is loaded because of this issue. Please help.

Regards,

Iira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iira,

You are checking in Dev system.It may be due to changes in source system.Basis can confirm you about the changes done.

You can replicate the Data source and activate the transfer rules,update rules,transformation etc.

and then run the IP..In addition check RFC connection,Partner Profile.

Are you able to see the data source in RSA7 with entries?Are the Deltas are corrupted in RSA7.

Once you can try for full load by some selection.

Thanks,

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Means your info pack pulling N record or 0 records?

if 0 reocrds then no issues,we need to change traffic lights settigns for 0 records extraction.

if its pulling N records and in yellow then, you can replicate your data souce and activate it.

later try to info pack.

Have you seen ECC job of your info pack? what it says?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Infopack pulling 0 records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I checked in SPRO, I have following setting:

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in such cases you can  change trafic light settings from info pack.

Go to info pack, Menu Scheduler--> colour of traffic light for empty request. yellow(wrong one) - might be selected, you can select green mark. So next time onwards, when your info pack pulls 0 records, it turns to green without manual action.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you do at SPRO, it applies at all info packs.

if you do at particular info pack, it applies to selected info pack.

Above settings are fine, Can you check at your info pack level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesharwani,

I do not know about SPRO but in Customizing, under SAP NetWeaver  → Business Warehouse  →   Automated Processes  → Extraction Monitor Settings  → Set Traffic Light Color or in the Monitor, under Settings → Valuation of Requests (Traffic Light Color), you can define which status a request is given if there is no data in the source system.

Please refer to the link below for more information on traffic lights:

Traffic Lights - Data Warehouse Management - SAP Library

Regards,

Ashvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All data was loading properly before, but suddenly this issue came up. So, i don't think it is setting issue. It could be something else. It is happening for evry psa,

Regrds

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. at DB level is any changes happens recently.

please check with basis team?

Try to replicate data source(which supports full load only) and activate it. later try to run full info pack which was exist in prod.

if it works fine then you need to follow the same for all data sources which are having same issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

The datasource for which I am having issue supports delta load also. What to do in this case?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thru program you can activate data source in prod.

Later you can trigger your info pack and check the job logs in ecc side.