Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when running calc_simu for employee

former_member1241188
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

While running payroll in simulation got below error. I checked table v_512w_d for particular wage type, Start date and End date are maintain properly. Even I run re forced time Evaluation from the date this wage type has no entry in the table T512W but still error persists.

When I run simulation in dev it’s running without error but when i change the client its throwing error.

Please help me out with some inputs.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajas,

i think payroll status (PU03) is updated from 01.04.2014 on-wards in the Time date field. try to delete the date in the field and run the payroll.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As communicated wage type entry in table starts with 01.04.2013(select record Expand to cross check) but wage type /109 is getting populated in the log  with the date 30.04.2011 so find out how come the wage type is getting populated based on that you can change the characteristics of that particular wage type (XXXX) is cumulating in /109.

Once you identify that particular wage type you can delimit that record you can maintain the characteristics with effective date on wards.

When you are talking about different clients it varies based on your master data and table entries.

some where difference must be there analyze it thoroughly.

Comes to the info type 0003 time being you can stop the retro calculation but you can not assure that in future again retro will not trigger in the system so better analyze at organization level for all the employees since it should not be a problem at other times try to do configuration changes in the aspect of system performance.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you ran your Payroll Simulation, to what pay did the system go retroactively to?

The error points out that WT /109 does not exist on 30.04.2011 for Country Code 23, implying that the retroactivity goes back at least to April 2011.  Is that retroactivity required?  If not, correct the employee's IT0003 as suggested by Praneeth.

As for WT /109, the screen capture of a view from table T512 shows it to be valid as of April 2013.

Go back to that table view, mark WT /109 and activate the "Expand <-> Colapse" button

to confirm that it existed before 2013 (such as in this example)

former_member1241188
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Remi,

I have checked as you explained above manual entries are missing for wt /109 and those entries are exist in another client....i think this is due to patch upgrade. We did patch activity recently for our client.

Thanks much for detailed explanation

Best Regards,

Rajas

former_member1241188
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your response.

I checked with table T512W in both clients and entries are set as set below. How come there is no error in one client even though there are same entries maintained.

There are some changes have been taken place in master data in IT2002…deletion of some records. Could it be the reason for this error.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Please maintain the same date which is being maintained in wage types as well as the attendance record.

Also please check whether you have deleted the records on attendance related to the wage types.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the below link helps. Seems to be a master data issue which is resulting in retro causing this error.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1620113

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajas,

Please check whether the wage types are being maintained as per the validity date in the wage type valuation table.

If the wage type is not being maintained, it throws the error as mentioned above.

Regards

Balaji

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand there is no entry in the table with date 30.04.2011 so system could not able to read the wage type.

i.e you have to use wage type after start date of table entry T512W.

Regards

Venkatesh