Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define System Landscape

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

With ECC 6 and enhancement 7 and SP02 what should be the system type maintained in :Define System Landscape in SRM SPRO settings ?

On what basis the system type in Define System Landscape is selected ?

Please suggest.

Thank you.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Please select ERP_6.0 as shown below. I know it is bit confusing but this is the latest entry and the system works with this for ECC 6.

This is the basis for SRM system to identify the correct technical components to communicate with ECC system as you know that SRM system is capable of communicating with different ERP systems (SAP and non SAP).

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I checked this but currently our backend system has been upgreaded to  ECC 6 and enhancement 7 and I am not able to find this.

What additionally we need to make our system compatible to ECC 6 and enhancement 7.

Thank you.

Regards,

Abhishek

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

As there is no change, the way SRM interacts with ECC, it will work even with this setup with ERP_6.0 selected.

Please make a point that for every ECC EHP, SRM system type does not change unless there is something major e.g. BAPI change/ update etc.

It will work with the setting I suggested earlier. Please go ahead and make this setting, we are always present to help you out.

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri