cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDJ application perfomance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with custom WDJ application loading.

Issue is, while user click on a button1 in 'DC1', 'DC2' will be called with RFC data.
DC2 tooks more than 1 min to load the application where as If I directly execute DC2, it took 5 to 6 sec to load the application.

After made changes in JCo connection parameters, in DEV application is loading with in 5 seconds but the same changes in Q portal not working.

The only difference I found here is, DEV WAS portal having single server node where as 'Q' having two server nodes. No changes are identical other than this.

No log file updated to check.

Much appreciate your quick reply.

Thanks,

dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dev,

append sap-wd-showinfo=true to your application url , and try to know the time taken by the backend application to process and also the time taken by your wdj apps to load.

will come to know the problem where it is, the time taken will be shown in the status bar of your IE it will be in milli seconds.

Regard

Govardan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardan,

Thanks for info. I tried as you suggested but I dont see any message on status bar. Do I need to enable or missed something here.

Thank you,

dev

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi dev ,

you need not enable anything , you have to append sap-wd-showinfo at the end of your application url , i.e after the question mark.

and in the status bar you will get

Browser :7 (Parsing 3,HTML:4, JSBefore :0, JSAfter 0)J2EE :5 Back-end:0 Estimated Response size:6kb

can u paste the URL that ur using and , another one what you can do is instead of calling rfc as the page loads , try to put a button and onclick of that button call the rfc , and see the status bar.

Regards

Govardan Raj S

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this is WDJ performance problem. Sounds more like a backend problem where the RFC is called. Try to call the RFC on ABAP side with the same params that the WDJ would do and check the execution time. I don't know what your RFC does but maybe you have much more data in Q-System which is read with bad performance or something like that.

Regards,

Tobias