Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linkage Error in Mapping and Operation mapping testing for Synchronous in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Hope you all are doing fine..

I am working in a synchronous scenario Proxy via SAP PI 7.4 to JAVA Application supporting JSON.I wrote JAVA program to convert JSON to XML and while performing test for the JAVA mapping in response structure at Operation Mapping,I am receiving following error..

LinkageError at JavaMapping.load(): Could not load class: json2xml/bin/pack/EsrJson2Xml

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: json2xml/bin/pack/EsrJson2Xml (wrong name: pack/EsrJson2Xml) at

java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:735)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:716) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:537)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.MappingLoader.findClass(MappingLoader.java:195)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:372) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:313)

I followed some of discussions for the Linkagae error http://scn.sap.com/thread/1418477 but could not help..

Following are details of my NWDS and PI server:

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP10 PAT0000

Compiled the project with JAVA SE-1.6 as well as 1.5

SAP PO 7.4 Java Only , Release: NW731CORE_10_REL

SP: 05 JDK: jdk16 Latest Change: 353688

I have taken care to export all the Jar files used in NWDS to be exported and then imported as Archived files in PI server.

But could not see the 5 jar files in ESR. I hope there is some issue with name as can see in the log.Can the issue be solved?

How to test the Operation mapping for Synchronous Message in NWDS?

Regards

Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hareesh and Experts,

I resolved the issue by doing the below steps.

1. Downloaded the JDK5 and updated the Java console i.e. JRE 15.

2. I had  created this project using the JAVA Compiler with JAVA SE1.6 initially. Changed this to 1.5 in the Properties of the Project.

3. Uploaded the project again in ESR Imported Archive.

The issue is solved.

Thanks a lot for all your inputs.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't see the jar files in ESR. Instead you should be able to see the relevant class files in ESR.

Do you see the class "json2xml/bin/pack/EsrJson2Xml" in your imported archive?

Check the below thread for instructions.