Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code in Subcontracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

To get the option "Refer SC Challan" during GR, we need to use a tax code in PO. Ideally what tax code to be used. Is it V0 or the tax code with specific combination for the BOM.

In case the material are not received in 180 days, how do system pick the excise rate. During recredit, I am not getting the rate. BED, ECS, SECESS showing 0.

PS: This is in Testing Server and 180 days is not completed.

Regards,

Lakhya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

0 Kudos

Hi Lakhya,

It should be V0 in PO. System takes the Assessable value and applicable rates from J1ID for that ChapterID for which the material is responsible.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

In the Exceptional material excise rate, their are only four duties. Which one is for SECESS.

have maintained foe BED. During Reversing Challan (Testing) I am not getting any amount though.

0 Kudos

Hi Lakhya,

Sorry for the mistake. Its not in Exceptional Tax Rate but in "Taxrate maintenance". Maintain as below.

AT1 is for Secess.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Binoy again.

Still the value are 0 after the tax maintenance.

Do we also need to maintain FV11 apart from Tax Maintenance. I have checked and got to know that we have to maintain with 357 table. While trying to maintain with 357 system is asking for a Tax Code.

0 Kudos

Hi Lakhya,

Taxcode doesnt have impact.

Please show me the screenshot of the "Excise Base Amount" in J1IF13.

Regards,

Binoy

0 Kudos

Note 1559145:

Q. Duty values are not calculated for reversal.

A. For TAXINN # ensure condition record has been maintained using table 357 for excise duty conditions.

A. For TAXINJ # Ensure rates are maintained for chapter ID.

I think I am missing some simple step.

Thanks for your support to this issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Lakhya,

Just check what all you have done in J1ID.

J1ID- Chapterid(Sucon check), Mat-Chaptid, Assessable value, Cenvat det(same material as input and output), Vendor Excise details, Excise Indicator for Plant, Excise Tax rate

1) Now create PO with item category L

2) Issue components in MB1B

3) Create Challan in J1IF01

4) Recredit in J1if13

Also check whether you have given G/L accounts to 57FC,57CM and 57NR.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Binoy.

I did some goof up at J1ID. I have maintained the material and same chapter ID for both Component and FG. And, also per Unit, UoM etc.

Thanks a lot again. Points awarded.

Regards,

Lakhya