cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decision table with calculation view as data foundation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

How can I pass input variables to a calculation view in the data foundation of a decision table in the SAP HANA Studio?

I'm trying to create a decision table in the SAP HANA Studio with a calculation view as data foundation.

Based on I have successfully implemented a decision table with a calculation view in the data foundation that does not require any input variables.

When I put a calculation view into the data foundation that requires input variables, I am not able to (a) define the input variables in the decision table and (b) map them to the data foundation. The SAP HANA Studio, however, accepts the definition and lets me activate and deploy the view to the HANA box without any errors. Only when trying to connect to the view an 'required variable is not set' error is thrown, which is to be expected.

Is there a way to pass the input variables to the underlying view? Or am I missing something else?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best,

Gustav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the same problem in the comments of this post .

A possible solution is to implement a solution directly in SQLScript. Hints can be found in

Answers (0)