Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RKF&CKF DATA NOT DISPLAYING IN BO 4.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help below query

I am working BO 4.1 with on the top of BW/BI with BICS connection.Here I am able to see data in BI,But in BO perspective Some of the fields are not displaying data. I am able to see all dimension objects data but measure objects are not showing data.

Restricted key figures and calculated key figures has been used in BI/BW .Data is displaying in BI. But in BO perspective measure objects are not displaying data.

why RKF and CKF's are not supporting in BO 4.1.Please guide me here totally stuck .What are things needs to be done from BO/BI end. We need to do any settings in BO for the same?

Please guide me and share your inputs and docs if any.

Best Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

RKF and CKF will support in BI 4.1 when we use BICS connection in Webi

Refer the thread below.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

could it be that you have answered prompt/variables at runtime, which has restricted the data as to return no values for your logon user?

what client tool are you using here?  I can then forward you to the right space .

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Henry,

Here I am not using any prompt or filter, I am just selecting bex query as a data source, after that while running report, at report panel level measure objects are not showing data.

Pls guide me what are things needs to be done BI/BO perspective.

Best Regards,

Mohan.

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if this is WebIntelligence, or Crystal Enterprise or Dashboard, then from the query panel -

you should probably use the 'member selector' to explicitly select All Members for your dimensions (or preferably, a subset of All members, to restrict the data on these characteristics)

maybe you need to include the bex Structure object into the query panel too. it's quite hard to tell without a screenshot

regards,
H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Henry,

I am not getting where you referring to,please give in a detailed way.I have a bex query from help.sap.com-->BI content-->Organization Management-->Annual comparision of vacant positions report.For this report, I need to build one column reports but I am not getting data here due to using RKF's and CKF's.Please guide regarding this.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Mohan.