cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatching sequence: Structure KBED is not currently supported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP experts,

I have a question about collective conversion of planned orders (t-cd:CO41).

I got the error "Dispatching sequence: Structure KBED is not currently supported"  when I convert from planned order to production order with t-cd:CO41.

Do you have any solution about this issue ?

In t-cd:OPJK, I use the parameter below.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check the dispatching sequence key SAPSFCVER according to the below procedure, which is described on note 334455 - Message CY831 for availability check:

If you use a self-defined dispatching sequence key for the strategy for finite scheduling, you have to make sure that this key neither uses fields from structure KBED nor that this structure is assigned to the key.

For the correction of dispatching sequence key SAPSFCVER, you go ahead as follows:

Call Transaction CY39.

Go to the field selection for key SAPSFCVER.

Make make sure that "Order operation" (AFVG) is being used for the structures and that fields AFVGD-SSAVD and AFVGD-SSAVZ are used in the field selection in exactly this sequence.

Delete "Capacity requirement" (KBED) for the structures.

Save your changes.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right.

The problem has been solved.

Thank you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Otsu,

Did you check OPPQ for conversion tab for Planned order to Production order whether default order type is defined or not?

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

could you check also OPKP t-code in order to check capacity setting for own production order type?

I think the problem is in the capacity profile in which should be setting also capacity structures about planned order .

Could you change  capacity profile in  OPJK---> SAPSFCG021 and re-try to convert planned order?

Let me know if i have useful for you

Daniele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked.

Default order type is defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I changed overall profile on t-cd:OPKP.

But I got the same error when I convert from planned order to production order on t-cd:CO41.