Make a type from the assistance class visible on the component controller.
I need help making a type I declared in the assistance class visible on the component controller.
My case is bellow.
1. I have a internal table which is "type table of " that I need to pass as parameter.
2. To pass it as table I had to create a new type in the assistance class.
3. Now the value is passed to the parameter but when I go about using the same type on a component controller method or one of the views the type is no longer recognized.
How I make that new type recognized in this methods as well?
Ramakrishnappa Gangappa replied
You can achieve your requirement as below
- Let us say you have class name zcl_my_class
- Go to TYPES tab of class and create a type TT_MY_TABLE and set the visibility property to PUBLIC
- Now, you can access this type outside class as zcl_my_class=>TT_MY_TABLE
Hope this helps you.