cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS - No Data In MSS Iviews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have implemented ESS / MSS on portal 7.4. The MSS Iviews don't show any employee reporting to the manager, and the message displayed is No data exists for the period.

The leave application approval process is working fine, which suggests that the org. and relationship is maintained. Please let me knoe if any other config is required to see the data in the MSS Iviews.

Attached is the screenshot of the application.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved. There was some issue with the relationship maintained in R/3.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly check the 105 0001 subtype start date and end date what u have given over there once for that manager which ur viewing in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

Please let us know whether you are able to see the reporting employees under any of the below services:

• MSS/ Home/ Team
  • MSS/ Home/ Birthdays & Anniversaries
  • MSS/ Home/ Competency Matchup
  • MSS/ Home/ Time Recording, etc.

Regards,

Srikanth Naidu. Akula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have multiple R3 instances in your landscape?

You need to first check if the application is trying to pull the data from the right instance or if it is even able to establish connection to the source system. Note that source systems can also be defined at the iview level.

Also, have you tried using a fresh data set (new manager) as sometimes DB inconsistencies can cause data fetch issues and I am saying this under the assumption that you are in non productive landscape.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

Check whether the Manager has A012 relationship.

Please check whether the User has Authorization, other wise test with giving SAP_ALL authorization.

Regards,

Mohsin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohsin,

The user has SAP_ALL and has A012 relationship. Since the leave application is working fine, I don't believe that there could be any issue with the relationship / org. structure.

Cheers!!!
Umang