cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST error NO TAX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi We have a client in dubai where tax is not levied on the customer, however while saving the order I am getting error Pricing condition MWST missing. The condition records are not mainatined I have checked the same & need not be mainatined as no tax is required. In the conditions tab the manual replacement ZHPM is used please refer to the print screen below. In the pricing procedure ZHPM condition has a tick on manual box & MWST has tick on required box. ZHPM is used as manual replacement for ZFPO standard price. Can you please advice how can I deliver the SO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi We have a client in dubai where tax is not levied on the customer, however while saving the order I am getting error Pricing condition MWST missing. The condition records are not mainatined I have checked the same & need not be mainatined as no tax is required. In the conditions tab the manual replacement ZHPM is used please refer to the print screen below. In the pricing procedure ZHPM condition has a tick on manual box & MWST has tick on required box. ZHPM is used as manual replacement for ZFPO standard price. Can you please advice how can I deliver the SO.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge, SAP behaviour is correct.

If MWST is not applicable, then you should not have the condition type in your pricing procedure. Ideally any sales from Middleeast is not taxable. Hence it is not good to have a tax condition type in the pricing procedure.

If you use this pricing procedure globally, then you have to create a condition record for MWST indicating 0%. Or, remove MWST condition type from the pricing procedure if the procedure is applicable only for Dubai and Middle East.

Regarding ZHPM and ZFPO, the behaviour is fine and this has nothing to do with the way MWST is working.

Let me know if you have any issues on this.