cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remuneration Statement for Non-SAP countries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As I believe it requires a z report for remuneration statement if I am not using the standard provided with 99 country grouping.

Regards,

RK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PE51 is the old way of doing things.  You can use HR FORMS now.  Transaction HRFORMS.  The t-code to print the new payslip is PC00_M99_HRF for international.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for providing inputs.

Can you please provide any information regarding designing of such form & how to use any existing form if possible?

Regards,

RK.

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No use in reinventing the wheel, as they say.  Just copy SAP's example(s).  These are PDF forms designed with t-code SFP (Adobe Designer).  If you do not have the Adobe LiveCycle Designer installed, you will need to get your Basis guy to install it for you.  It is part of the SAP GUI install.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this T Code PC00_M99_CEDT and let us know. You can create your own statement by attaching the payslip created from PE51.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I copied the form from MOLGA 99 to required country grouping in PE51. For any modification to the copied form, it generates error message as>>Form class CEDT can only be displayed with this editor.

How to manage this error as I need to modify and use the copied form  for remuneration statement generation.

Thanks & Regards,

RK.