cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Qualification Transfer during LSO Course Follow Up

0 Kudos

Dear all,

May I confirm if mass change of qualification proficiency during a course follow up is possible? I've noticed that I cannot change the proficiency value in the mass change dialog.

I am using ERP6 EHP7 Stack 04

Thanks,

Steven.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen, check your follow-up settings for the appropriate delivery method, via IMG:  Training & Event Management > SAP Learning Solution > Recurring Activities > Follow-Up > Control of Process Steps (table V_LSOFUPROCESS) and then have a look at the appropriate delivery method.  Ensure that the "Process" selected for the appropriate "initial" setting is "D - Follow Up Participation (with Proficiency Change)" and "F - Follow Up Pass Result (with Proficiency Change)."  Those settings controll whether or not you're able to change the proficiency of the qualification earned by completion of the learning activity.

Also, take a look at the relationship on the related course type D-A028-Q (course type imparts qualification) has a proficiency set against it in the master data of the course type.  From your screenshot above it looks like no proficiency was set for this relationship.

Good luck!

Connie