cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing standard print program for Payment Medium Workbench in FBZP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Currently I'm trying to change the standard print program - RFFOAVIS_FPAYM for Payment Medium Workbench in FBZP under Pmnt methods in country, but can't seem to see any option for me to do so.

Can anyone tell me how could I change the standard print program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM  to my own customized program?

Thanks.

Regards,

Lieu Yong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are in the payment medium workbench you have to select a format such as ACH format, which doesn't sound like your requirement.

To enable selecting (your own) payment program in the payment method in country, you have to choose the option, "classic payment medium program" and manually enter your z-program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, I see. Okay, noted, Thanks a lot for your help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lieu,

Unfortunately, the payment advice program is hard coded.

So you cannot change by configuration.

You can change by creating copy program of payment program, but I think it's difficult.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see. Ok, thanks a lot for your help!

0 Kudos

Lieu,

In transactopn FBZP under Pmnt methods in country you will find option format setting in payment medium section. If you click on format settings you will get option customer settings for format. Now you can click on event modules on left window. Here you can add your customized function modules to change payment medium files according to customer needs. Please let me know if you require step by step help on this.

Thanks,

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Thanks for your reply...but I want to change the standard print program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM to my own Z program for Payment Medium Workbench in FBZP...is there any way for me to do so?