cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori PO approval app - Odata service gbapp_poapproval missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed the requisite backend and front end components for Fiori PO approval. However, we are missing the odata service gbapp_poapproval that the PO approval app is looking for. We cannot find the node in SICF nor the Gateway Service in SEGW. We are currently going through the SAP notes but it would be great if someone could let us know the fix for this.

Components are already installed:

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,

Alex

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, we are still running into this issue and don't know how to proceed. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Have you activated OData service for gbapp_poapproval?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for the reply. The issue is that we cannot even find the gbapp_poapproval node in SICF. We have already installed the requisite packages as evidenced in the screen shot in the above post.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Alex

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

SICF node is created after the OData service is activated in the transaction /iwfnd/maint_service. I think you have not activated the OData service.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

How do we activate the odata service from the /iwfnd/maint_service.? I do not see any button to activate it.

I am trying to find the service in the SICF. Please assist.

Best Regards,

Sunil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Got it. Thanks

I am getting the below error now when i try to run the service in gateway client.

HTTP Receive failed: ICM_HTTP_PROXY_HOST_UNKNOWN

Best Regards,

Sunil

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil;

The following could help you.

HTTP Receive failed: ICM_HTTP_PROXY_HOST_UNKNOWN | SCN

Please try to search for the error on SCN first before posting it as a question.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just an update... we have already installed all relevant notes from central note 1937715 as documented in App Implementation: Approve Purchase Orders - SAP Fiori Apps - SAP Library however, the gateway service is still not available...

Thanks again for any help you may provide.

Alex