cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Length of Fraction Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am trying to create a absence quota through PCR and for an scenario, i have given the value that needs to be passed as .096, when i am running TE it is getting rounded off to .10 and updating the quota, due to which employee is getting more quota, i have given the screenshots below.

In Input, it is getting as passed as .096

But Output is getting updated as .10

Due to this issue, employee is getting extra .5 days per year

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks, i have a scneario where employee needs to accrue leaves on a daily basis, if it is getting rounded off to 2 digits, employee is getting more quota, any idea to overcome this

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Boopathi,

Tell me your whole scenario with example.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You wanted to handle through time types it is not possible to hold the values more than 2 decimal places so you can not do anything  since once it reaches to the ZES through CUMBT it will be rounded to nearest value and the same has to be used to generate the Quota.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You try with standard configuration by using base entitlement daily accural basis.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered can you close thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maximum length of fraction values restricted to the 2 decimals for ZES, SALDO and for the TES 4 Decimals.

Since system is rounded up to nearest value 0.096 to 0.10 when it comes to the ZES.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you written any pcr?

This time type value are you using at the time of wuota generation with function QUOTA.

Regards,

Sankarsan