cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company data missed in SAP IDES system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In our SAP IDES ECC 6.0 EHP 5 system some data had missed(some plants had missed) in 800 client, I checked 000 client here also no data..we don't have any backup. If I download the IDES from market place, then is it possible to get entire data of 000 & 800 clients. Could you please any one help me how to get our data back..

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Venkatesh B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replay.

Finallyw e decided to reinstall IDES.. now my doubt is, what is the difference between sap IDES system installation and normal sap installation..

and what softwares need to dowload for ides..

and if any one have full ides installation guide please share me..

Regards,

Venkat

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Kindly close this thread, your already opened another one

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDES is a sandbox client in which a lot of people experiment. So it is very much possible that someone may have deleted the Plants and Company code. If the company code or plant was a standard one then you will recover them with reinstallation of IDES, else you cannot recover the deleted entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul nayak,

Thanks fro ur replay

If the company code or plant was a standard one

What is the meaning of standard one... How I can Identify that standards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP system comes with a few standard company codes and plants, for example Plant 0001. If you have configured or cpoied a new plant, then the plant is not a standard plant. If you see some plants already existing when you install a new IDES, then its a standard entity.