cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of Standard field in BUPA_MAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to add two standard fields in BUPA_MAIN Bdoc. These two fields are available both in ECC and CRM. But while replicating,in the Bdoc extension structure these are not showing. Please advice. Do I need to enhance the Bdoc?

Regards,

Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the structure is being used for the bdoc message, Please add your fields in to the bdoc structure as append structure and pass the value in to the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan & Karthi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Yes I have checked structure of the Bdoc in SMO8FD. The Bdoc structure is containing the field. Actually it is picking from BP transaction-Tab Payment card details. This field is also getting popluated in BUPA_MAIN Bdoc in Tcode SMW01. But the same is not reflecting in ECC->XD03 Tcode under Payment card details. Is their anything need to be done in user exit CRM0_200 & SMOUTIL1?

Regards,

Das

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

Check the status of the BDoc in SMW01 and also let us know the error details. Please ensure that you maintain a valid card number in CRM system under the role "Sales Customer".

Regards,

Karthi M R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

The Bdoc status is F02. We have maintained proper Card number, I am able to see the entry in Bdoc also. But it is not getting updated in ECC against the same customer number.

Regards,

Das

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

You can find the detailed error message of the BDoc and this will give you the idea of what happened in the ECC system. Kindly check and let us know.

Note: When I tried, I faced the error as the card number was not in the specified format in ECC system.

Regards,

Karthi M R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Thanks for your reply. As mentioned before, the BDoc is already in success status. Hence no error message is available. I believe there are user exit DE_BALE or DE_AALE, which I need to implement in ECC. Also in CRM system, CRM_BUPA_PROCESS_BAPIMTCS Function group, Form LCRM_BUPA_PROCESS_BAPIMTCSF11 can be used for this purpose. I am little bit confused between these two. Please advice.

Regards,

Das

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

You shall use this event DE_BALE as this is called before the batch processing. You have to develop a Z FM based on the sample interface SAMPLE_INTERFACE_DE_BALE. For testing the user exit, you have to create a project in TBE24 and register the same in TBE34.

Please find the guide for BTEs. The author has illustrated it with Process Modules. In your case, it can be done in P/S Modules.

Regards,

Karthi M R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Karthi....

Regards,

Das

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

Can you mention the field names as well which are not available in the BDoc extension?

Regards,

Karthi M R.