Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Purchase - Freight Charges

former_member542334
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have an issue for freight charges. It's a new implementation and i want to map this scenario in SAP.

For foreign purchase, My client receives and move their Material at the port area by hiring any transport delivery services they can find.

Once the goods has been delivered to our WH, the Material will not be received and marked it as suspended for sometimes until the Finance dept. finalizes the freight charges.

The freight charges must not be included on the liability to the vendor.

I did a simulation of this scenario by creating a Purchase Order and on the item details, condition tab, 1 selected condition type FRB1 and changing the condition details and selecting other vendor.

After doing the purchasing cycle till finishes the Invoice verification, i checked FBL1N but the vendor line item shows the freight charges has been charge to the foreign vendor.

How can we do or map this in SAP Purchasing?

Regards,

Ber

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the your issue is because you selected "Goods/Service items + Planned Delivery cost" option in MIRO and posted everything to the main vendor.

If the material and freight vendors are different, please ensure that the invoice is done separately for goods and planned delivery cost. Go to MIRO and select the planned delivery cost option first and enter the PO number. If there are multiple freight vendors, system will gibe a pop up asking for the vendor. You can select the required freight vendor and proceed. If there is only one freight vendor, the same will be automatically populated in MIRO Header. Enter the details and post the planned delivery cost.

For the material cost to the main vendor, select the "Goods/services" option in MIRO and enter the PO number. Here, system will default the foreign vendor and you can enter the material cost and post.

Test the scenario and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernardo,

If you are not getting local vendor during invoice verification, In MIRO Details tab you can manually change your freight vendor to your local vendor. Make sure that you have selected as planned delivery cost.

Regards

Subbu.

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will you please check the condition FRB1 carefully and you assigned the fright vendor perfectly against your FRB1. If you assign right vendor there is no scope to go other vendor's account.

Best Regards,

Shoyeb