cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. DA515 : Table change not possible.There is a DB trigger on the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am facing error when trying to activate table QMEL after appended new fields to this table.

The below is log message are as below :

How can i disabling the db trigger ? and , what are the alternative solutions to fix this issue ?

How can i track who is the creator of this db trigger ?

What is this db trigger and what is the root cause of this error ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the issue is happen due to the table was apparently exist during the data replication functions process within SAP Landscape Transformation was running. The db trigger message was being triggered when an attempt to change the table structure was detected during the table replication process which happening in SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server.

Once the process was stopped, the db trigger message won't pop up anymore.

The activation table process can proceed as usual.

It is about SAP HANA SLT. (System Landscape Transformation) related stuffs.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elson

When you are doing any table related transport (Like table modification / adding field / any field chara changes) to production system better you can restart the full SAP system and then perform the table transports off peak time or all end user id should be locked by using the transaction code EWZ5.

For your case check the table status weather inconsistency or not? If it is ok then you can restart the full system and then reimport the same request to production system.

Regards

Sriram

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elson,

You may refer below note for this and see if this helps.

1655725 - Check for DB trigger made less strict

Regards

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check below for reference

1749824 - Treatment of SLT triggers during transport

1875769 - SLT trigger deleted when NOT NULL field is created