cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic posting of Consignment Stock to Unrestricted Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We have a requirement wherein 411K movement- i.e posting consignment stock to unrestricted stock should happen automatically in the background.The consignment stock can be from one vendor or multiple vendors.

Can it be achieved in MIGO which is an enjoy transaction?

Do let me know the options & possibilities which we could suggest to our client.

Thanks,

Yasir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And which action shall happen before this automatic movement comes into the game?

It is possible to goods issue right from the consignment stock, which creates in the background automatically the liability without the need to perform an extra 411 K movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Before this required automatic movement, we would do a simple 101K movement.

Business wants to have this 411K movement done behind the curtains w/o any manual intervention.

Hence the need for automatic movement of 411K. Can we schedule MIGO as in to run in background with certain fixed parameters?

Business runs with 411K movement, hence issuing directly from consignment stock is out of scope.

Yasir

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do I understand right, you want do a 411K directly after the 101K? Why don't you directly order to your own stock  without using the  consignment step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your question is bang on..!!

that is how the business is set up..the requirement is that whenever there is a 101K movement on a particular date, 411K movement should happen only after X days of 101K- which should not be manual process at all.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not best practice and not a common scenario, so you will not find anything in standard.

You need to develop a report that

a) determines the quantities which shall be taken from consignment stock and

b) calls the BAPI BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to execute this movement.

And you need to schedule this report as a job via SM36

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen for your reply. It gives me a direction now to map this requirement.

Answers (0)