Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Data Services 4.1 : Real Time Services Not Started

former_member205667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Adapter instance gets started once the batch job is completed successfully.

I can see the the data coming in from third party data provider(json data) in the adapter trace log and there is no error displayed in the adapter error log.

But the real time services is not getting started and there is no trace and error log show in real time services log.

What could be the problem? How to find out what is the issue?

we are getting data from different channels/social media channels. for Channel A- I don't see any issue, everything works fine and data stored in our applications from channel A.

But when I try to get the data from Channel B - I don't get any data and no trace or error in the real time services log.

Can you provide your inputs on this.

Regards,

Ashwin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Could you please share the Adapter Logs & if possible also share the Access Server & Job Server logs that you configured in Data Services Management console.

Thanks,

Daya

former_member205667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

There is no adapter error log file is generated.

Access server log says :

(14.1) 09-14-14 09:42:41 (E) (20032:11232) Unknown: SP(RT_TESTFB, vedlmbip010:3500)::flowThread() Flow became invalid during waiting for request (BODI-300137)

(14.1) 09-14-14 09:46:53 (E) (20032:11232) Unknown: SP(RT_TESTFB, vedlmbip010:3500)::flowThread() Flow became invalid during waiting for request (BODI-300137)

Regards,

Ashwin.

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

"Flow Became Invalid"  this issue comes only when there is gap in communication.

Please refer the below KBA

1853268 - flowThread() Flow became invalid during waiting for request (BODI-300137) - Data Services

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1853268

Thanks,

Daya

former_member205667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daya,

As per the note, changed the real time configuration.

But no luck.

I guess its also because of source json.

But please look at the adapter error log

15.09.14 07:07:00  Herstellen einer Verbindung zum Jobserver 'bip010:4001' nicht möglich. Fehler= Timed Out

15.09.14 07:07:00  com.acta.adapter.sdk.AdapterException: Herstellen einer Verbindung zum Jobserver 'vedlmbip010:4001' nicht möglich. Fehler= Timed Out

at com.acta.adapter.sdk.AdapterEnvironmentImpl.init(AdapterEnvironmentImpl.java:185)

at com.acta.adapter.sdk.AdapterRunnerImpl.initAdapter(AdapterRunnerImpl.java:251)

at com.acta.adapter.sdk.AdapterMain.main(AdapterMain.java:46)

Regards,

Ashwin

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Please share the Job Server logs (Verbindung zum Jobserver 'bip010:4001') for more details.

Thanks,

Daya

former_member205667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daya,

The issue has been fixed.

It was some null value issue.

Regards,

Ashwin.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Can you please elaborate how this is been resolved. Since we are facing same issue. Just a null value issue is not giving us help.

Thanks

John

former_member205667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello John,

in our case we receive data in json format and build an xml and sends it to real -time job.

the issue was because of wrong fields mapped in our mapper file in the adapter because of this xml was not being generated,we have updated the mapper file with the correct fields and received the data from that particular channel/source and build an xml and sent to  Real time job.

you see any data coming in adapter trace log?

Regards,

Ashwin

Regards,

Ashwin.