cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenSAP is not working in my iPad

Former Member
0 Kudos

OpenSAP is not working in my iPad, can some one please help me.

Thx

VImal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

quick update from the openSAP Team in regards to the iPad app:

We have a new version in the pipeline and we are in the release process and waiting for SAP approval followed by Apple approval. Once launched we will communicate accordingly.

2 additional comments:

1. Since the openSAP upgrade last month, we support now all mobile browser with a great UX on every device

2. We are also working on other mobile OS applications.

Please reach out to us in case you have further questions or follow our Twitter channel for more information

best Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update on when the new version of the iOS openSAP app will be released? Still experiencing log on issues.

Cheers,

Cathal

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Cathal,

I reached out to our technical team for an update and they hope to have the app available in the coming weeks.

You can continue to use open.sap.com with Safari or another browser on your iPad. We will post an update here once it's available.

Kind regards,

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would just find this app useful when on the train as videos cannot be streamed with the train's Wi-Fi.

Thanks for your help.

Cathal

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Cathal,

I understand - it's unfortunate that the iPad doesn't allow downloading but the team are working on it and hope to make life easier for learning on the train, plane or in the wilderness in the coming weeks.

Kind regards,

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please check this comment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read that article , I was able to download . when I am trying to login to open sap , It is giving error ... Userid or password is wrong ... If I use same ID and  PW in web I am able to login.

please help me , how to proceed further ?

vimal

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, that is main issue. Login is not working , check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jitendra,

I am using windows phone and I searched in store for OpenSAP and SCN app but I didn't found. So, I just want to know the app is available or not. If yes, please share the link.....,

Thanks,

Sagar

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagwan,

I guess openSAP app is not available for windows phone. Its only for iPad.

Lets call for more clarification and if there is any plan of this app to be available on Windows phone in future.

Regards,

JK