How to add the new master iView in sta Ajax Framework?
Hi to all,
I want to customize the mashead in portal 7.3.
My customized mashead deployment and copy of new iView is everything done without any error(Step - 1 to 5).
But i do not know add my iView in ajax framework page. (Step - 6).
Please give any solution for me.
I followed below steps:
1. You need to create a Portal Application project inside of NWDS 7.3 - call it whatever you want, a different name than the existing ones from sap
2. Extract the war file (com.sap.portal.navigation.afp.masthead.war) with winzip or 7-zip and copy the content from web-inf to the portal-inf folder of your project. Don't copy the web.xml and the web-j2ee-engine.xml. They are not needed inside of the project.
3. Now you can make your custom changes to the Masthead.jsp file
4. Create the ear file and deploy it via NWDS 7.3
5. Copy your new masthead iView in the PCD from the portal applications to a pcd folder of your choice
6. Open the AFP framework page and copy your new iView as delta link into the masthead column
7. Disable or delete the old masthead iView out of the AFP framework page
8. Open a new session to check whether your changes apply correctly
Thanks Tal Haviv. I have added my iview into Ajax Framework Page.