cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

actions ,communication channels required...

Former Member
0 Kudos

while i was practising i was going with actions ,communication channels,integration scenario options in IR

but i see that, after mapping we can jump to ID for the rest scenario.(<b>As said i the blogs in SDN....</b>which one would be better to follow..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha...

a good question....

for example....u working on some scenario and suddenly want to quit the job.

in that case ,a newcomer who enters into that project might not easily understand the flow of the data...

here

<b>Integration Scenario</b> is for showing phisical flow of the data from sender to receiver...

<b>CCT</b> is used to know what are the adpters u are going to use....

both are same....

and if u are going with with ur scenario ,we should import that integration scenario in the ID and go accordingly..

in the other case...u go with other configuration steps....

hopw i solved ur query...

Cheers,

Raghavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually both are same.But by using integration scenario u can see all the flow which is happening and u can analyze the flow by seeing that.But most of the times we will not use the integration scenario.

Regards,

Gunasree.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

more common method is first have it done in IR and then in ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can follow any of the approach....

Check this Integration Scenario approach...

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/27/modeling-integration-scenario146s-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shekar,

is there any advantage in going with actions ,CCT,Integration scenario in IR and proceed further...or is it better if we go directly to ID after mapping....

Prabhu,

i am asking about actions ,CCT ,Integration Scenarios in IR...

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is better to go to Id after mapping phase...it applies for IS also. the adv is u will can easily identify the objects created for the interface and this is straight

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can visualize your entire Interface or scenario by using thse actions and Intgration Scenarios.If you want to you can use or else you can leave those section.Its not mandatory......