cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remit to address !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Due to changes in our bank accounts, we are requesting the remit to address that is currently hard coded on Pro forma invoices be updated to reflect the following:

For all Wire Payments in or outside the U.S.- Please remit to the following address:

Bank of America
496 Park Ave
New York, NY  10043
Beneficiary:  XYZ

Experts plz help me out. I tried loooking online but couldnt find anything.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

you want to change the remit to address to be changed ?

if it is hardcoded, you can check with the developer to change. Better to use some customer table so that it would be sufficient if you change the address in table level and hence no code is required

ABAPer will write a logic to populate the remit to address from the custom table

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh.

You mentioned 'better to use some customer table so it would be sufficient if you change the address in table level' can you plz let me know what exactly table should I use?

Thanks,

Ashok

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

ask your ABAPer to create a Custom table such as ZREMIT_ADDRESS

maintain fields as

NAME1

NAME2

STREET

POSTAL CODE
COUNTRY KEY

abaper will be able to do this and transport this table to all clients from Development system

and tell your abaper to write a logic to fetch these value

you maintain fields values in this table using SM30 as per your requirement, as your developer already put the logic, the field values will be displayed automatically

This you can manually maintain in each client and give access to user so that they can change whenever address is changed or transport it

hope it is clear

thanks

santosh   

Former Member
0 Kudos

I came to know its general text & no hard code has been used. So can I execute it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its been resolved by developer.

Thanks,

Ashok

Answers (0)