cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS Milestone integration with Service entry sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a requirement , like milestone billing (when ever we release the milestone attached WBS,in sales order the billing blocks will be removed and allow to do billing) I want to integrate the PS milestone with MM service entry sheet.

Means, when ever the particular milestone attached WBS gets released, in ML81N T.code it should allow to do service entry sheet confirmation with respective to that WBS, other wise it should not allow to do the SES. Actually I heard that,this process is exists in standard SAP, I have tried to do this but I could not able to do it.

If some body has any Idea about this please tell me the process and required setting to do in PS-MM.

Thanks & Regards,

Srivats.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srivats,

Your requirement can be catered by attaching a milestone to the service activity which you will need to create in the system. However unless the service activity is released, we will not be in a position to book the SES against the activity. Once the activity is released it should allow the milestone to be confirmed as well for removing the billing block.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srivats,

Please mark the answer as helpful if it has helped answering your requirement.

Regards

Varun