Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POP UP

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any element in WD or any thing in FPM, that we can display any information sticky notes.

And that sticky note is not permanent, when user moves his cursor so point on screen sticky note will appear.

I known it's very difficult, So please give any workaround solution for that.

Regards,

Nishant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Could you please elaborate more on your requirement?

Regards,

Rama

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want one notification screen when user log in in the system and that popup is just like a sticky notes in window 8 that 10 mails in your inbox something like that and automatically the popup will be disappear when user move his cursor position.

Regards,

NIshant

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

What to do mean by "when user log in the system" ?

Are you referring to the user login to SAP system, in that case, you can ask basis team to set notification for the user upon logon.

Regards,

Rama

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnappa,

Is there any options in web dynpro to hide the popup without pressing an event or can we control the Popup with cursor position only.

Regards,

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Try calling close event after say 15 seconds.

WAIT UPTO 15 seconds,

close_popup.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Sanket.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

If you want to close the popup after some time, you need to go for TIMEDTIRGGER ui element.

Create a timedTrigger element inside popup view and set the notification time and in the event of timed trigger, try to close the popup window.

I dont think we have any provision to control the popup based on cursor position, as atleast ENTER key to be hit to trigger an event.

Regards,

Rama