cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to impliment Message no. VF032 for a billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in vf01 for a particular billing document, the billed quantity is zero. so for this condition i.e. whenever the billed quantity is zero, i want to impliment the error:- No billing documents were generated. See log.(Message no. vf032) ... And also.. i need the log to be displayed as:- the document is not relevant for billing. Please can anyone tell me how to impliment the same?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess in your scenario Billed Quantity is copied as that from Delivery document.

If so you can furnish this requirement using Requirements and Routines ( VOFM ) ,

VOFM > Copy requirements > Billing documents ...

There in you can find Routine codes for Copy Control scenario Delivery to Billing.

Now in Copy control of Delivery to Billing ( VTFL ) you can find which Copy requirement routine code has been assigned for various billing types......

Find the Routine code used and either Implicitly enhance the same as per your requirement or copy the same to new Custom routine and change it accordingly and assign it in VTFL for the required billing type.

No doubt you will need some Functional assistance as well if you are not that comfortable with VOFM and VTFL.

This may help you out

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible?....if yes how?????...please can anyone help!