Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create SION & scheme master in EXIM india

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per configuration document of SAP,we need to create SION(standard input output norm) and scheme master in EXIM, but in SPRO->logistics general there is no such thing as SION or scheme master.Am I missing here something??? Please help how to get this issue solved

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Take the help of BASIS consultant and Install in your system NWBC ( Net weaver Business client)

and login through NWBC then system will show scheme, SION and some other details

9 REPLIES 9

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sounds like an add-on.

can you post a link to this configuration document, or at least tell how it is named?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its addon solution for handling imports and exports scenario in India. check the below link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90302336-0f42-3010-eeb1-c1b44a6f9...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carry out the coding corrections as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 1993683 - EXIM: 'New' icon disabled in display/edit mode for SION

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

the note you mentioned specifies that if only display/edit mode appears for SION master screen and new icon disabled then should make corrections as per the note ,but my problem is i dont find anything in sap related to SION master not even in display/edit mode

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you buy and install this add-on? Or did you just find a configuration document somewhere and tried regardless?

0 Kudos

yes we payed for this addon and curently implementing for client

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Take the help of BASIS consultant and Install in your system NWBC ( Net weaver Business client)

and login through NWBC then system will show scheme, SION and some other details

0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

without NWBC is there anyother way to see the sion using gui, because i can see tables for sion in se11 but was not able to access it from front end

0 Kudos

Hi

SAP has given 2 options to access EXIM

1. NWBC

2. Portal

Configuration and tables details we can check through SAP GUI.