cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass deletion of PM orders in created stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

How to delete mass PM auto scheduled orders. I want to set the "do not execute " function to it..

I had made a LSMW programme for deletion, in that what is to be assigned in Maintain source field tabs, which parameters needs to be set.

Since the Person responsible tab is made compulsory in our organisation i have added that tab in Maintain Source field but while executing on the first order gets closed and then the programme stops from execution

Please let me know what has t be done in this case

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor

Greetings Praneet,

Search of SCN will be useful,as this question had come up even recently... See:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

In our company notifications are not created from planned orders, also i had created a lsmw but in that only the first order is getting closed and then a error is coming to close the transaction..

is it necessary that after we do do not execute we have to set the deletion flag?

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not necessary to set the Deletion Flag after setting an Order as not completed.

The opposite is true,however - You have to Business Complete or Do Not Complete to set the Deletion Flag.

See one of the threads I linked for an LSMW project you can use for your purpose and a better understanding of the application of LSMW here

http://scn.sap.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/15350400-340215/LSMW_PM_NCMP.txt.zip

Also,if you are looking for more info on LSMW, the wiki has a nice tutorial by Tarun Gambhir

Steps to create a simple LSMW using batch input recording - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help