Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Empty tables in Audit Universe unx File (No data)

Hi BOBJ Gurus,

I am trying to configure Audit database / universe in 4.1 SP2 and have imported .unx universe into IDT so I can run my audit activity report within organization.

I have configured Auditing in the CMC (Plz see Fig1 attached), I have almost selected everything as far as capturing the events are concerned.

I didn't change anything in the universe and published it in the repository and created a webi report accordingly. When I try to run the webi report based on objects like Application Type, Event Type, Event Status, user Name, Object Type etc, I dont see any deleted event type in the report. I am not sure whcih object do i need to capture the delete log.

I even created a sample report and deleted from the system but no logĀ  in the report.

I checked the tables in the universe and there are some tables in unx file such as ADS_EVENT_DELETES, ADS_EVENT_DETAIL_DELETES and these tables are not joined with any other table and I also checked but there is no data in these tables. I even joined these tables and set an outer join so atleast i can see if there is any data but these tables are blank.

I am just wondering if these tables are supposed to be empty and Is there any other object that I need to use to capture and delete activity on the BOBJ side.

My question is that How do I go about and see Delete logs/activity in my webi report.

Will appreciate your help.

Regards

Fig1.JPG (41214 B)
Tags:
replied

You need to check the universe. Open universe in IDT and select show values on this table. It looks like something wrong with universe.

Refer this link for Audit universe download and how to configure..

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/40711187-04e8-2d10-d190-851e20c7665a

SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 Auditor Configuration & Deployment End to End

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question