cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Dump Installed Base IB53

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm facing a problem with a Installed Base, when I click on the "info" button (user status profile) in the IB53:

The system performs the next short dump:

I've tried to find some info about it  into the Marketplace but I didn't have success.

If anybody knows how to solve my problem, I'll be grateful for share the solution.

Thanks so much.

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

My guess is that you have an inconsistency with your IBase user status, where two user status may be active at same time.

Can you try to check this:

- Go to table IBIB. Enter your IBase number at IBASE and get the value from IB_GUID_16.

- Go then to table CRM_JEST. In OBJNR enter IB_GUID_16 and list all entries (F8)

My guess now is that you have at least two entries with status starting with E* (user status) and both are active. If so, can you edit one of those records and add 'X' in INACT field and check again if you have the error?

Kind regards,

Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

Thanks for your suggest... You're ok, I have 2 status in the table CRM_JEST, but I don't have permissions to modify the table in order to inactive one of the rows.

Is there some place at customizing level to modify the table? or this is an error at database?

Thanks in advance.

Maria,

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

But by the picture you attached it seems is okay. You have only one entry starting with E*, that means you have only one user status. The entry starting with I* refers to system status.

Then the problem must be something else that is difficult to detect from here

Kind regards,

Garcia