Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a class and characteristics to the Material and batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on a requirement in which program has to display a list of material and batches available in the system. User Can select the material and press the button 'Add Class'. Then list of classes available in the should display and user has to select one class from the list. Then program displays list of class characteristics and user selects some of them press Add button. Program should add the class and characteristics to Material and batch.

Could you please suggest the logic or function module to get the list of class characteristics available in the system.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the answer. We can use BAPI_CLASS_READ.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the answer. We can use BAPI_CLASS_READ.

rosenberg_eitan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wandering why after paying a lot of money for SAP people are not using their purchased software and spend more money writing theirs own transactions .

Regards.

0 Kudos

Agree Eitan,

There are the standard transactions like MSC5N which can be useful for the same purpose but with that transaction, we can change one material and batch combination at a time and user wants to add classes for multiple materials in one shot.

Regards

Shoban

0 Kudos

Hi,

OK then .

I have done something like that. the input was excel .

Regards.