cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Flow Report FSI2 with Periods

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed the cash flow report by copying the standard form and report in report painter FSI4 and FSI2. Everything is working and the numbers are matching. But the selection screen and dynamic selection in standard report has just the year as selection parameter.

Can I add the period in the selection screen or something else to get the quarterly report out of it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gary

I see you are making 'Period' as variable in Report (FSI2), where it is not possible to bring 'range'. For better result, please make the variables in Form (FSI6) rather than in Report.

Regards

Abbas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Syed. After I added the Period from and Period to in Gen selection of the Form FSI5, the period range is now showing up there...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gary

You need to make period as variable (both for FROM and TO) via Tcode FSIV and assign the period characteristic with these variables.

Hope you can proceed now.

Thanks

Abbas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't get that... When I go to FSIV and open FROM and TO Variable here is what I found:

Type of Variable: Characterstic Value

Variable Name: &1PE

Replacement Type: Entry

Default Value: Blank

Optional Entry

Short text: Period Frm

Desc:....

Text:....

What should I change in there?

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gary

First thing you need to make this entry as 'Mandatory'. so that user does not skips entering it. Secondly, you just need to name it as FROM and TO and use them in your CFS. Please see below;

Hope this help you in a better way.

Regards

Abbas

Former Member
0 Kudos

See, I don't get option for To and From like the way you showed me in your screen shot.

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gary

You need to change your screen layout as shown below. Remove the tick mark for field that you want to display.

Hope now you can proceed.

Regards

Abbas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the screen shots, I really appreciate. But I don't see the screen the way it's shown in your screen shots. I think we are looking at 2 different reports. I am working on cash flow statement in FSI2: SAPRATIO-01. Please check and let me know if it is the same?

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gary

You can add the characteristic 'Period' in FSI3.

Regards

Abbas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already added the period in the selection screen but that lets you enter one period at a time. I need where I can enter FROM to TO period. The main requirement is the client would like to run the cash flow statement by quarters...

Please explain ...