Adding new Fields in QA32

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Is it possible to add new fields in QA32 screen such as:-

Input:-

1. Indent Nos.

2. Indent Name

3. Track ID

4. Custom Developed fields such as (Inspection Request nos)

Output:-

1. Custom Developed fields such as (Inspection Request nos and Inspection Report Name)

2. PO Line Item

3. Indent Nos

4. Indent Name

5. Track Id

As I know in standard setting this cannot be done. So is there any other way to make this setting.

Thanks

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

1. As Anand has already said, Output part is very well Feasible. You can add your custom fields in QA32 report by updating QALS_D02 structure. Discuss with your ABAPer.

Please Refer

2. I am not aware about Adding custom fields in Input but once you add output fields to QA32 report there wont be a need of it, you can Execute report using other input fields like Inspection creation date, Material, Batch etc and then in report Layout you can set Filters for your custom fields. Enter some value in the filtered fields and then save he layout, and select this Layout once you have executed QA32, and then Change filter values accordingly.

This is not the perfect solution, but it will definitely work till you add fields in Input.

Amol.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know,output part is very well feasible! But you need work with ABAP consultant very closely to check whether these fields can be made available as input for QA32.

Have to establish many links with respect to inspection lot number for output part_

For example,

1. From inspection lot number -  purchasing document number and its line item. Hopefully you can get this in QALS
  2. From Purchasing Document number - PR number and its line item
  3. From PR - Created by

Ensure tack ID and other details are stored somewhere in system against material document number. Then only you can fetch the same in to QA32 output.

Anand

Message was edited by: Anand Rao Edited Text - I assume QA32 screen means its layout and not its sub-screen like UD or RR.