cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Installing 0IC_C03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

I am facing an error during install of the Inventory Management Cube (0IC_C03), this appears while installing the components in grouping "In Data Flow Before" the error that is reporting is regarding Datasource 0BPARTNER in the InfoObject 0BBP_PARTNER_FLAG_VENDOR it shows a syntax error.

The title of the error is "IC=0GN_BP IS=0BBP_PARTNER_FLAG_VENDOR syntax error: The data object "G_S_IS" does not have a component rows 270" following the advice of analyze the error that shows SAP (Error image attached), i have debugged and shows that object "G_S_IS" that inherits from "G_S_COMSTRU" and this includes from /BIC/CS0000000002 and it doesn't have the component BBP_F_VEND, checking the objects that are mentioned in the error, i look for those in the BI WorkBench, and found that the 0BBP_PARTNER_FLAG_VENDOR transformation rule is innactive, if i try to activate throws the same error as installing the Inventory Management Cube.

Anyone has passed thru this error? if someone has a method, note or procedure to check that's raising this error thanks for sharing it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alejandro Donis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If all required info objects are active in bw side,

then just install your info cube only.

grouping option as - only necessary objects and try to install it.

Lets see the results.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Korrapati.

I already installed necessary objects with no problem at all, the thing is installing the Transformation Rules do you know of any Note to install i have been researching and found this link and mentions the Support Package 9 for version 7 (currently installed at work).

Thanks for your time and response.

Regards,

Alejandro Donis

Answers (0)