cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, If I go in SNOTE > Go to > SAP Note Browser and type in the note number and click execute. it says "Completely implemented" for Implementation Status and "In Process" for Proc. Status. Can you tell me if it means this note is already in my SAP system and does not need to be implemented again?

Also, for one note it says:

Unable to find SAP Note that meets specified criteria, I tried to empty the "Implementation Status" field and tried again but it came back as "Undefined Implementation State" as well as the error message saying:

Unable to find SAP Note that meets specified criteria

Please let me know,

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, its already implemented and no need to do again.

Cross check with basis team. They might be known about the note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rama, can you please tell me when it can not find the note please?

Here was my question.

Unable to find SAP Note that meets specified criteria, I tried to empty the "Implementation Status" field and tried again but it came back as "Undefined Implementation State" as well as the error message saying:

Unable to find SAP Note that meets specified criteria

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unable to find SAP Note that meets specified criteria - that means given SAP  note may not exist on your server.

At which server your checking?

is that same note exist at Dev?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check with the you basis team they would know implemented.

after check the log details.

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its already been implemented in that system.

Click 'Log' icon, it will show you the steps and also the transport request, if its collected.

You can import this transport request to further systems, if you need this SAP note in other systems.