Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Cost Center Analysis Period.

Hi All,

Am having this cost center analysis period that overlapped per the screenshot below.

I found a SAP note 608405 that referenced to the below.

My concern is how do I implement the solution correction report below to see if it will take care of the overlapping date.

Kindly advise me.

TCode: XK03

SAP note 608405:

Solution

Implement the correction report

• for cost centers:  Z_CSKS_CSKT_OVERLAP
  • for cost elements:    Z_CSKB_OVERLAP
  • for activity types: Z_CSLA_CSLT_OVERLAP

and execute it for the controlling area/chart of accounts in question.

Program description:

The report deletes 'SPACE' master data in all controlling areas and lists all master data in the test run:

1. that has overlapping intervals
    2. whose start date or end date have initial values OR are lower than the m inimum start date '1900.01.01'
    3. whose start date is later than the end date.

In the update run (test flag not selected), choose ICON OKAY for all intervals to be deleted so that the system displays ICON DELETE in this position and then enter =DELETE in the OK code field.
If you mark all records for master data* with DELETE, then the system displays an error message because this is like completely deleting master data*.

EXCEPTION:

If you only list an inconsistent period for the 2nd and 3rd case, the system determines the number of all intervals for this master data* on the database again:

a) If there is only one interval in the controlling area, the start date is changed to '1900.01.01' and the finish date is changed to '9999.12.31'.  You can then reset the validity period required by creating/deleting master data intervals (KS01/KS04, KA01/KA04, KL01/KL04).
    b) If there are several intervals, then this inconsistent period is deleted.

The system deletes the selected records and displays the number of deleted records.

Regards

Femmy John.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question