cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Absence Approval to Renewal 2.0 Approvals - No workflow scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We like to add absence approval to MSS Approvals Line.

We are not using workflow for leave approval (scenario: employee request, manager approve, standard system supports) therefore in classic ess-mss we use IBO_WDA_INBOX configuration HRMSS_AC_POWL_INBOX_2. Managers are able to approve the absence request. I added this webdynpro to lauchpad "my_team" so managers can open the POWL application and approve or reject the request.

I added make the customizing for TS2150003 to BSP standard. I am able to show any task coming from workflow system to this approval line  now. But not our absence since its not WF based. 

There are 2 cases now:

1* I add  /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/hrmss_lr_appr_g/index.html to myteam services , if there is any absence request, it opens one of them and approval can be given via new ui5 interface, but there is no overview screen !

2* The IBO_WDA_INBOX, POWL solution lists all absence requests, manager can approve or reject from the list without see the detail ! When you click the absence system does not show the detail (nor ui5 nor webdynpro)

Any advices? We are on HR Renewal 2.0.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

WE had the same problem, but managed to go a little further.with the POWL solution.

When you click on the "Detail" button, or on an absence, the POWL call the HANDLE_ACTION of the feeder class.

We found that the "Detail" button was linked to informations in LDP "MSS / NAV". The "leave request approval" was stored as an OBN application. We changed this to an URL, using the same as your's (/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/hrmss_lr_appr_g/index.html). This worked

our current Problem is that validation does not close the page the open, while rejection does (?)

rodolformoraes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Gulistan, any solution about this?

We are having the same issue over here.

Regards,

Rodolfo