cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move stock from block to inspectin

former_member747805
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI, i have to move stock from block to inspection, i have tried Mov 349 but it 's giving error 

Change the inspection stock of material 6520330201524 in QM only Message no. QA495  Diagnosis You want to make a stock posting to/from the inspection stock. This is not allowed for material 6520330201524 because the quality inspection control has been activated by QM.  The following cases can occur:  The inspection stock should be increased, although an inspection is not foreseen for the current goods movement The inspection stock should be released, although  you can only do this using the QM transactions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  1. You can try activating 08 inspection type in material master prior performing 349 through MB1B.
  2. But if you want inspection lot specific reversal then SAP Note 175842 has the answer. You can find many threads on this on SCN
  3. If you want to post the material in to unrestricted (after bringing it in to QI from block), then you can directly do so from block stock also. Try movement type 343 through MB1B.

If point 3 solves the issue then there's no need to implement note or activating 08 inspection type.

Anand

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

There are many posts here in the forum regarding this topic. I even posted a few myself a couple of years ago. Search them out you'll see there're many ways material can and will be moved into QI, Blocked and Res. intentionally and unintentionally. QM activated negates all the MM and MB Txs. Search them out.

One of several ways this can be done is to:

1. Revise the batch classification/specs. MSC2n

2. Reversing the transaction which put the material in Block, QI, Res. in the first place via MBST if 

you've the auth.

3. (Otherwise) Have the creator of the material doc.perform #2 above 

Hope it helps.

V.