Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Cash desk and payment lots documents not updating in DFKKOP table

Dear Experts,

I have noticed that my cash desk payments and payment lot documents are not getting updating in the DFKKOP table. I have identified that for this documents, the document class is updated with "1" which means "Document does not have FI-CA items".

But, the postings where shown in the FPL9 transactions and clearing is happening as per the settings and requirements.

So please update me, on what basis the system would determine the document class for the document types in contract accounting..

Your inputs on this issue will be really helpful for me.

Thanks

Aditya Viswanath

Former Member
replied

Hi Aditya,

In a simple word, whichever documents are posted with MAIN/SUB creates a new row in DFKKOP with document number in DFKKOP-OPBEL.

If a payment is posted as an open credit item, it should be there DFKKOP-OPBEL field and BETRW and BETRH will be populated with payment amount.

However if a payment is posted as a clearing document against a debt, system updates that row of DFKKOP where DFKKOP-OPBEL is the cleared document number (debt, mostly an invoice). Clearing document (DFKKOP-AUGBL) of that row is updated with the payment document number.

In either of the cases DFKKKO and DFKKOPK are updated and below are the reason.

DFKKKO - document header level information (as who created, at what time, origin key, reco key etc.)

DFKKOPK - (GL level information of the document)

For payment lot and payment document related information you can refer DFKKZK, DFKKZP and DFKKZPT tables.

Hope it clarifies your query.

Thanks, Bodhisattwa

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question