SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash desk and payment lots documents not updating in DFKKOP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have noticed that my cash desk payments and payment lot documents are not getting updating in the DFKKOP table. I have identified that for this documents, the document class is updated with "1" which means "Document does not have FI-CA items".

But, the postings where shown in the FPL9 transactions and clearing is happening as per the settings and requirements.

So please update me, on what basis the system would determine the document class for the document types in contract accounting..

Your inputs on this issue will be really helpful for me.

Thanks

Aditya Viswanath

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant

Hi Aditya,

Are there any entries in DFKKKO / DFKKOPK ?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant

Hi Aditya,

Are there any entries in DFKKKO / DFKKOPK ?

0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

All the invoice postings, security, installment postings are getting updated in DFKKKO and DFKKOP tables.

only transactions which are posting by clearing other documents are not getting updated in DFKKOP table but updating in DFKKKO table.

As we post documents by clearing the open items n post the payment amount in cash desk, payment lots and payment run these documents are not getting updated. Pls assist.

0 Kudos

Aditya:

That is not an error.  Clearing logic dictates that DFKKOP postings are not made when directly clearing a receivable.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

Thanks for your reply. So in that case, when ever we record an payment document which clears the open items, those documents will not be updated in DFKKOP table ?? is that right.

In that case, if the payment documents with clearing doesn't get updated in DFKKOP table, could you please share the table names in which the cash desk payment documents posted with clearing open items and payment lot documents with clearing open items will be updated at line items levels??.

Thanks and regards,

Aditya Viswanath

0 Kudos

Aditya,

Payments made via Cash Desk postings & Credit Card postings are not updated to DFKKOP table.

Credit Card postings can be seen in DFKKOPKC table.

Payment lot & Payment run should be updated in DFKKOP. why are they not made into DFKKOP table?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

The payment documents which are generated by clearing the open items through cash desk, payment lot and payment run are getting updated with document class 1 (which is not relevant to contract account items). I am not sure whether the documents updating with document class as 1 is correct or wrong.

So is there any path where we define document class to the specific transaction?

And also could you please share me the tables in which the cash desk transactions and payment lot transactions gets updated at line item level.

Thanks

Aditya

0 Kudos

Payments which clear open items get an entry in DFKKKO, as all docs do.  In DFKKOP the open items are updated with the payment document number in the clearing document field.

0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

In a simple word, whichever documents are posted with MAIN/SUB creates a new row in DFKKOP with document number in DFKKOP-OPBEL.

If a payment is posted as an open credit item, it should be there DFKKOP-OPBEL field and BETRW and BETRH will be populated with payment amount.

However if a payment is posted as a clearing document against a debt, system updates that row of DFKKOP where DFKKOP-OPBEL is the cleared document number (debt, mostly an invoice). Clearing document (DFKKOP-AUGBL) of that row is updated with the payment document number.

In either of the cases DFKKKO and DFKKOPK are updated and below are the reason.

DFKKKO - document header level information (as who created, at what time, origin key, reco key etc.)

DFKKOPK - (GL level information of the document)

For payment lot and payment document related information you can refer DFKKZK, DFKKZP and DFKKZPT tables.

Hope it clarifies your query.

Thanks, Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Thanks for your info roy..its really helpful.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your info Williams..its really helpful.